Sunday, August 3, 2008

Whatever

So this morning, I went downstairs to get a fudgesickle, but then I saw the ice cream and that made me think of the candy in the outside freezer. So I went out there to get some and decided I wanted strawberry freezer jam which made me think of cereal. So I went to the pantry to get that, but we were out of kix and I thought against the whole cereal thing because I saw chocolate pudding and I thought about making that, but I didn't want to stir for 5 minutes and that made me think of a fudgesickle again but when I got back to the freezer there was just a orange creamsickle which is TOTALLY different from a fudgesickle and thats what I had finally decided on!! And by that time I was too overwelmed so I just went upstairs with nothing...and I was sad.

Thats it. I just felt like sharing.

~Paige~

4 comments:

Jean Woest said...

My heart truly goes out to your terrible plight. Just remember that no matter what horrible lack of fugesickles you go through, your friends will always be there to take you to D.Q. for a sundae... except your broke friends, in which case it's still the thought that counts. :)

The Emily said...

You make me laugh~

Anonymous said...

lol, i can completely relate :D

Anonymous said...

Oy with the poodles already!