Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dumb Ugly Mutt

Well... My dog looks like a humane society reject. You know, the one where you go on the website and it says "no picture available"? I shall explain. After Paige and I tried to give our dog a haircut we learned a few things.
1) Our dog is deathly afraid of the sound scissors make
2) She never stops moving
3) I don't know how to cut hair
4) So I guess what I'm saying is that I don't know how to cut a cowering dog whose eyes roll back in her head whenever she sees/hears scissors.

We are going to send her to a professional groomer. Except I'm kind of embarrassed to show my face at the groomers.I mean, what, "Hi, I ruined my dog so now she looks like an moron! Can you help me? "


Yeah. It's that bad

Laurel
P.S. Anyone know a good dog groomer that will keep my name confidential?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW.. haha that's so funny!!
I love you Laurel.
Erika :)
P.S. it was great seeing you at GC